[TowerTalk] Dx Engineering 15 Meter Yagi

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Jan 3 09:50:49 EST 2017

I worked with Bud W6VPH before he retired about 5 years ago. It was
always fun to drop by his lab and listen to stories from the golden age
of contesting and DXing. I remember him discussing his affiliation with
that early incarnation of DX Engineering that made the RF speech
processors.

73, Mike W4EF...............