[TowerTalk] noise profiles...

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Mon Jan 9 20:34:49 EST 2017

If you are growing something indoors that's illegal, it is fair to assume that it is in a place where there is no exposure natural light and prying eyes. In which case you would need 12 hours of artificial light each day.  More is OK if you only want the vegetation and not the flowers, but at least 12 hours nevertheless.

Two sources of noise in my own house with similar patterns of incidence were discovered only after I bought one of those MFJ jobbies, purchased because I was 100% sure the noise was coming from outside. A flat screen TV (not plasma or LED) and the dishwasher. Drove all around the neighborhood one night and found nothing, but discovered the two culprits within 5 minutes of returning home.

Al
AB2ZY