[TowerTalk] noise profiles...

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Jan 10 09:41:23 EST 2017

Since the basement is "blacked out", dawn to dusk is defined by the
timer switch being used not by local time or time of sunrise or...   So
the time on and off of your noise has no connection with "real daylight"
dawn to dusk or an approximation of same. Just look for a repetitive on
off time and maybe a duty cycle of about 12 hrs on and 12 hrs off.

Patrick        NJ5G