[TowerTalk] noise profiles.

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Jan 10 09:57:36 EST 2017

Amazing... brains to go along with her looks. Never judge a book by its
cover.  Reminds me of Julia child who was in the CIA forerunner
organization, the OSS in China during WW II along with actor Sterling
Hayden also OSS behind the lines supporting partisans in Europe.

I wish I had known about her work back in 1980 when I was developing
freq hopping accessories for marine band VHF usage in the then big
American tuna fleet operating out of California.

Patrick        NJ5G