[TowerTalk] noise profiles...

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 11:47:40 EST 2017

I'm not 100% sure that it's from illegal activity. I used to start A LOT of my garden plants for the spring planting by using grow lights. I used to have powered up for 12 hours a day. I never started them this early in the year however (SE PA).

It could be this time of year in other areas.

73, Stew K3ND