[TowerTalk] Force 12

Fred Keen fredkeen at ymail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:37:16 EST 2017

It occurs to me that Bill at "Force12" thought he was part of Innov as evidenced by his tag line:
Bill Hein
Force 12 / InnovAntennas AmericaRF Acquisitions International Inc.
566 West Crete Circle, Unit 1
Grand Junction, Colorado 81505 USA

mobile +1 (970) 628-5120
toll-free (888) 998-8541
Bill at Force12inc.com
Force12inc.com
InnovAntennas.usW0LFA Blog
Force 12 Twitter
InnovAntennas / Force 12 Facebook

I won't re-iterate my experience with Force12 Colorado, but simply say it was ",,,less than desirable."
FredKC5YN