[TowerTalk] Strange behavior

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Jan 22 11:03:49 EST 2017

You can get skew path on 20 and 40.  I was hearing a UX station far
better at 90 than directly at him.  This happens a lot more than people
might think because they point the beam and go.    If the antennas look
like they are pointing the right way and you would know then the only
thing left would be the path.

W0MU