[TowerTalk] Strange behavior

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jan 22 20:43:51 EST 2017

Thanks Dick.  It's also important to realize that accuracy will depend
on the sensors in the phone it's running on, as well as surrounding
stuff as others have noted.

I bought an unlocked Motorola Moto X Pure phone last fall that I like it
lot. I have two compass programs on it that SEEM to work well. GPS
Status and Compass 360. Both automatically correct for declination. I
haven't done a serious test of either of them. The one you recommend
also looks good.

73, Jim K9YC