[TowerTalk] Concrete base section

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:21:40 EST 2017

Hi Dave

 Utilizing the concrete base from your old crank up sounds like a GREAT idea.

You'll only need to hammer drill One hole for the pier Pin.

What you need is  a BP45G base plate and a pier pin.  I have used hill Radio for Rohn products

I have no affiliation with them  other then many  successful transactions.

http://hillradio.net/HRROHNPL.htm

GL on your Project

Wayne W3EA