[TowerTalk] Strange behavior

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Jan 23 21:22:27 EST 2017

Noon by the clock, or noon by the sun (solar time)?  Depending on
location, the clock can be nearly an hour off particularly if in a state
with a skewed time zone, or near the edge of a time zone.  Michigan
(where I live) is near the Western edge of the Eastern time zone. My
location is off by nearly an hour between EST and Solar time.

73, Roger (K8RI)