[TowerTalk] Rotators available out there, need some help/info

Stephen Davis sdavis at davisrf.com
Wed Jan 25 15:54:23 EST 2017

Hi TT'rs,

I am in need of a medium load, and also a heavy duty load, rotator. It's been many years since I have bought rotators.

Can you tell me what is out there, by mfr. and maybe model #, regardless of whether or not you recommend them.  Then if you or anybody else has experience or any thoughts for
each available, that input would be welcomed.

I will be glad to do a recap back to the group when all input is in.

Tnx so much, 73, Steve, K1PEK