[TowerTalk] Fwd: Strange etc

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Jan 27 15:15:03 EST 2017

Actually solar noon can be determined within a few minutes of solar noon
using a sextant or withing a few hours past solar noon using the crude
"mark the end of the shadow" method. You just need to see the curve made
by the end of the shadow enough to bisect it to the degree of accuracy
wanted.

Patrick        NJ5G