[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex HS Series CrankUps

Don W7WLL w7wll at arrl.net
Mon Jan 30 00:19:30 EST 2017

Cleaning out some files and found the installation  instruction package for the HS Series (HS-237, 354, 471, 588 and 6105). Includes everything pertinent to the tower, from the base to guying as well as the Safety Guy Erection Fixture.

I’m going to see if I can get a copy puton bama (if it is still running, or if not, some other archieve site – suggestions?)

It runs 16 pages and if someone would like a copy let me know. I would like to just cover the envelope cost and postage, a buck will do.

Don T W7WLL