[TowerTalk] FD Info - Thanks

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 12:13:52 EDT 2017

I appreciate all those who sent some ideas about interference during field dayI believe the big issue is keeping the antennas as far away as possible from each other.This continues to be a big problem, since the last few years we have operated at our EOC building.I will say this. We have a tremendous amount of visitors since shifting from a park to the EOC.That's what it's all about anywayThanks againHappy 4thHerb K2LNSCW op for K3  Yellow Traffic Light