[TowerTalk] Galling and seizing of SS nuts to SS threaded studs and

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Jul 3 11:29:28 EDT 2017

Maybe you tighten them really really tight? I have been using lithium grease
with stainless steel hardware which is somewhat cleaner to work with than
other recommended products. I have not had any issues removing the hardware,
even after it being up for years in the Caribbean. The only issue with
stainless steel in the Caribbean is that it dissolves any aluminum that it
is in contact with.

John KK9A