[TowerTalk] best way to seal concrete with cut off tower

James Wolf jbwolf at comcast.net
Tue Jul 11 19:06:07 EDT 2017

>>> I am in the planning stages of replacing 95' of Rohn 25 with 100' of
Rohn 45.  The 25 has the bottom section concreted in.  I plan on drilling
and epoxying a pier pin for the Rohn 45.  When I cut it off the 25, the
holes in the legs will be exposed.  What is the best method to seal the leg
holes to ensure they don't get water in them and freeze ?

Mike, you might consider using a roof top mount on the concrete.
I'm using one here.

Jim - KR9U