[TowerTalk] G-800s Rotator Control lamp issue

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Thu Jul 13 16:39:44 EDT 2017

Thanks Mike,

There is a 22 ohm resistor and then four resistors (R1501,6,7,8 labeled “JP”) going back the the 7812 regulator.  I have no idea what “JP” means!   (Does anyone know???)  I hopefully expect to figure this out – Ohms Law rules!

I do have a pile of LEDs in my junque-box.  Guess I’ll just have to experiment.  Yes – exercising the connectors will be my first test.

I will have to wait until after this weekend’s two contests.
73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ