[TowerTalk] EFHW

Tom Osborne w7why1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 17:36:19 EDT 2017

Thank you for your dissertation on end fed antennas.  Maybe you missed the
point that I want this for camping and portable, quick to set up antenna.
I have beenbuildng antennas for a long time.

First one I put up was in 1954 when I got licensed.  I pretty much know the
theory behind end fed antennas as I have used them before.  Had one I used
with my Globe Chief that had RFl over the place

There are antennas that work much better than the EFHW but it is what I
want to use for camping.  73
Tom W7WHY