[TowerTalk] 80 M 4 SQUARE MODELING

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jul 19 18:50:38 EDT 2017

On 7/19/2017 2:00 PM, Bill via TowerTalk wrote:
> However, this is not a project for HFTA and my computer antenna modeling skills are sorely lacking.

Hi Bill,

This problem is quite simple, and nearly ideal for getting your feet wet
with EZNEC. I'm guessing that there's even a sample file for a 4-square
somewhere, and that tower is simply a conductor connected to ground with
whatever antennas are electrically connected to it. Entering data is as
simple as inputing X, Y, and Z coordinates for all the conductors.

73, Jim K9YC