[TowerTalk] US TOWER HDX-89 / Tash DX86 Wind Rating Differences

Rob N1KEZ rob at n1kez.net
Sat Jun 10 11:20:45 EDT 2017

Make sure you know what the wind ratings are for your area before getting excited about a particular tower. Manufacturers assume you live in the most favorable place. Wind rating for my tower location turned out not to be 90 Mph but 130Mph! (Ridge crest/Slope etc).

73!
N1KEZ de Rob

Sent from my mobile device.
Pse excuse brevity and any errorz.