[TowerTalk] Hygain LP-1010

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Wed Jun 14 07:42:11 EDT 2017

Maybe it’s a myth but I've always understood LP's to be equally poor
everywhere. Not great FB - nor gain. I'd guess this one would perform as a
dipole on 30. This of course sets aside the new log-yagi's (?) that Justin
and Tom have come up with that apparently offer more. The one upside of a
log is the ability to have an SDR used for monitoring.

Gary
K9RX