[TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

Doug Smith doug at w7kf.com
Wed Jun 14 11:20:55 EDT 2017

I’m running a Davis Instruments 6250 Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station.  The Sensors are located about 40 feet (obliquely) off the end of an 80 meter inverted-V.  The Console is located about 70 feet from a 40’ vertical.  I run 1.5 KW and the weather station does not seem to notice my activities.  Been in place about 2 years now..

73,
Doug, W7KF
http://www.w7kf.com <http://www.w7kf.com/>