[TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Wed Jun 14 16:36:26 EDT 2017

I've had a Davis Vantage Pro II with a wireless ISS in operation for
just over two years.  The ISS is located about 325 feet away from the
shack while a wireless soil temperature sensor is about 45 feet away and
mounted to the radio station tower.  No hint of RFI into or from the
indoor console or wireless transmitters has been noted.  I run a maximum
of 600 Watts on 160m and occasionally on 75m.

73, Nate, N0NB