[TowerTalk] Antenna Windload Ratings & Tower Windload ratings

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu Jun 15 05:06:23 EDT 2017

Dade County brings to mind, that there are many coastal areas and well
inland from those areas where insurance is unobtainable, or so expensive
as to be almost unobtainable which makes me wonder how people can afford
to build in those areas as borrowing money on building a new house
requires insurance.

73, Roger (K8RI)