[TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sat Jun 17 22:57:17 EDT 2017

Hi, Kurt, thanks for the note.  I don't understand the association you
have made with me and profitability in limited MFG operations and
marginal business niches.  I just mentioned a technique previously not
mentioned in the current flail which is commonly used to solve vortex
shedding problems.

You couldn't believe the delays I have had that keep your prop pitch
conversion on the shop floor.  I'm getting really anxious to get that
puppy turning my SteppIR DB42.

Patrick