[TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Jun 18 11:43:41 EDT 2017

I am not sure what happened here but don't disappear Kurt!  Towertalk lost
W8JI about a decade ago and I still miss his informative posts.

John KK9A

From:	Kurt Andress <andresskurt at gmail.com>
Reply-to:	kurt at k7nv.com
Date:	Sat, 17 Jun 2017 23:10:47 -0700
List-post:	<mailto:towertalk at contesting.com>

Jim,
I'm so glad to hear you know everything and have it all under control!
This means this reflector does not, and never has ever really needed me!
I will silently back out of here, I obviously made a really big mistake by
making my posts here, and will leave it all to you, to go out there and make
everything right in the World for those that need that.

73, Kurt, K7NV