[TowerTalk] HyGain 155CA dampening rope

W4AAW@aol.com W4AAW at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 09:29:08 EDT 2017

1. The good quality screw clamps never rust.

2. The good quality screw clamps never rust.

Bob is right about stainless.

My yagis, erected in 2001 just got a thorough inspection.  All of the all-stainless clamps about 20 on each antenna were in perfect shape.

Plated hardware?  Meh.

That's my experience.  Have built all my antennas since 1963.

Others may disagree.

73 Mike W4AAW