[TowerTalk] HyGain 155CA dampening rope

Gary Schafer garyschafer at largeriver.net
Thu Jun 22 15:55:31 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,

I had heard in the past about the Wilson antennas needing to be optimized
but have not looked into it. I have had this thing in storage for several
years and have never had it up, bought it used.

Do you or anyone have any info on optimizing this thing. It is 3 full size
elements and has a 40 foot boom.

Thanks
Gary  K4FMX