[TowerTalk] Complete tower antenna package

Roger Huntley snr.huntley at q.com
Sun Jun 25 14:03:31 EDT 2017

Complete tower and antenna package:

72 foot free standing Trylon tower consisting of nine 8-0” sections
currently laying on the ground in Sequim, Washington.  The tower does need a
new base section.   Originally installed by Steve, K7LXC.  $1700

20 foot 2”OD ¼” thick wall mast  $200

Force 12 C31XR antenna.  Needs small tip on one element.  $600

Cushcraft 402CD 40 Mtr antenna  $200

Orion 2800 heavy duty rotator with M2 model RC2800PK controller with cables
and tower mounting plate compatible with Trylon tower.   $800

I will sell the above five items above totaling $3500 as a package for $2800

All equipment is located in Sequim, Washington and must be picked up on the
site.  No shipping.  Since I desire to sell these items as a package I will
hold off selling individual items for two weeks.  I can send pictures of any
item.  In addition I have numerous additional equipment such as radios, etc.
If interested contact

Roger Huntley, W7VV,

100 Amethyst Drive, Sequim, WA

H 360-683-3612