[TowerTalk] Fwd: Interesting Site

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Jun 26 02:35:38 EDT 2017

A good indication of the voodoo "science" involved in that link is the
fact that he built it with 500 (!) points.  Ask yourself what 500 sharp
points would do that a few pointed different directions wouldn't.  In
fact, pack enough points grouped close together and you make the static
field effect approximate a smooth sphere.

I'm always amazed that a hobby like ours, supposedly based in physics
and the real world, perpetuates so much garbage like this ... especially
when there are much more rigorous studies readily accessible out there
on the internet to debunk it.

Dave   AB7E