[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Interesting Site

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 12:19:11 EDT 2017

Hi Kelly,

Chuck is not giving you any fake news. He is just adding to the statistics. He have had no strikes, i have had not strikes, etc. That doesn't prove anything more that Chuck and I have been lucky with no strikes. Does that mean that my dissipators on top of my tower works? No, it doesn't. We can make a "blind study" and put up dissipators on every second tower. Well, it looks like that already was done and the result was: "Dissipators have no to nearly no effect". Let us decide ourself if we want to belive. We can buy expensive dissipators or build them ourself and put them on top of our tower. We can also hang amulets on the tower in shape of a Thor's hammer. Who knows that may work too.

I, myself, strongly believe that a north-seeking, plastic owl is the best and final solution.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS