[TowerTalk] Saddle clamps (muffler clamps)

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Fri Jun 30 15:13:51 EDT 2017

Hi Grant,

The place is called Bolt and Nut, inc  http://www.boltandnut.com/

They can make anything you want.

About a year ago, I was running out of 3 inch U-bolts, so I bought
another 150.  Frank, W3LPL, went in with me and got 150 and we were able
to get a better price.

They don't do the galvanizing in-house, so it takes a bit longer to get
them.  I guess it was 4 to 6 weeks or so.  Also, supplied galvanized nuts.

I'm going to order some more 2 inch U-bolts in the next couple of weeks,
if anyone wants some.  I won't know the exact price till I give them the
quantity.

Steve