[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX555 Cable Replacement

Larry Schulman k9iqbikes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:48:40 EST 2017

Steve:

I am not sure whether the ham trying to replace the cabling on his HDX555
was attempting to install a replacement cable set fabricated by US Tower or
whether he was fabricating them himself.  If he was fabricating a new set
of cables, would you recommend he use compression or would he be safe if he
used mechanical clamps?

Larry-K9IQ