[TowerTalk] radials 160

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Tue Mar 7 09:16:33 EST 2017

Dick wrote:
"unfortunately though, my riding mower seems to
"find" two or three every year, and I have to solder them back together."

therein lies the problem of "just lay them on the ground and use staples"
.... if you do have to mow at all - there's a good chance you will bring one
up and those things can be nasty wrapped around a blade on the bottom deck
of a riding mower - not to mention the havoc it would play with the
connection point/ring.

putting them underground is the most assured way to get them out of harms
way.... for me I'm on farm land that is rough - REALLY rough - so I have to
first find someone to somehow smooth it out (suggestions on how this is
done?)  in the area where the radials will go and then find a way to get
them underground ... 5000' or so... the option to "just don't mow" isn't
there as the taxes are based on agricultural use. So its 'fescue' for feed.

Gary
K9RX