[TowerTalk] radials 160

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Mar 7 12:18:34 EST 2017

Buried telephone drops installed in rural areas by contractors paid by
the foot. They use a vibrating HD knife like a plow with passage for the
cable.  Device slits the ground lays the cable closes the slit in one
smooth operation unless hit big rocks.  You might get one of these guys
to lay your shallow buried cable/wire for a fair price.

Check with phone company that services rural area for leads to their
cable laying contractor(s.)

Patrick        NJ5G