[TowerTalk] Radials

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 12:28:20 EST 2017

Thanks to everyone for all the ideas. I'll do some shopping withing a few days, and let everyone know my best preferenceNow lastly.Does it matter the length of the radials ? Towards the back I can go 135 feet.
In the front I will be able to run some that distance but others might be as short at 40 feet,How important is the length.
Such as towards the back, I can go several hundreds of feet with no problem.
Or is more important to be 1/16 wave 1/8 wave 1/4 wave etc.A stupid question is better than no question at allVHF was my thing for over 50 years. The hobby has changed directions for meThanks againHerbK2LNS