[TowerTalk] RF in the shack

kc4pe kc4pe at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 7 09:26:13 EST 2017

This maybe a trough one to cure, but...Lets get the basics down so let
us start here...

1.- Go to Georgia Products, and familiarize your self with their
grounding copper products.

2.- Central point rounding system..

                                           Get a hold of the article
"Safety First" ... (3 parts), from QST, November 2016. Study it..

Download and bind "Guide to RFI, by Jim Brown K9YC. Read and Study.

                                            Go to the PolyPhaser site
and download/read their Tech Tips.... and check out their product line.

                                            Get a catalog from DX
Engineering and MFJ, they will have the nuisance parts that you'll
probably need.

Based on the above information ... Correct/Install what ever is
necessary to obtain the best AC/RF grounding system.

Good Luck!

Bill ... KC4PE

http://www.kc4pe.com/amateurshack.htm