[TowerTalk] 4-square questions

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Thu Mar 9 13:34:03 EST 2017

OT: The standard format going back at least 35 years
(I didn't get on the internet until 1983) is
to put a "greater than" (">") plus a space
at the beginning of each quoted line.  Good
mail editing programs do this automatically.
It was already well established before Microsoft
was even a company.  Just say no to MS "enhancements"
like rich text format, etc.  While you're at it,
set your mail font to a fixed spacing font like
"courier".  Thank you.

Now back to towers.

73
Rick N6RK