[TowerTalk] Installing radials

Jeff Draughn n0ost99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:00:38 EDT 2017

Yep,10db is a fact and if the wind is over 20 mph it's probably closer to
12db.....hi!

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:10 PM kc4pe <kc4pe at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Yes..bought one this weekend put in DX Engineering new NCC2 and two

active verticals, 16/15 foot radials/110 feet coax...burried in 3

hours....it's made by Black-Decker..$80.00...7.5 inch blade

....replacement blade $6.95..and it cut a slit 1.5 inch deep...Bought

extended one year full replacement warranty for $9.95....

Bill ...KC4PE

On 3/13/2017 11:12 AM, Herb Krumich via TowerTalk wrote:

> Thank you to everyone who made suggestions for planting radials.This past
weekend, I browsed around Home Depot and believe I found the perfect
toolToro makes an attachment for the end of a weed wacker. They call it an
edger.  It has a vertical blade, adjustablefrom one inch to two and one
half inches. Priced at $59.95It will be great for cutting thru roots as I
walk backwards. If anyone wants a part number, I did not buy theproduct
yet, but will be glad to get the exact details for you.We have blizzard
conditions coming the next few days, and my project is on hold, but
certainly thought throughSee you on 160 next year God Willing73'sHerb K2LNS

TowerTalk at contesting.com