[TowerTalk] Nov 1980 Tri-Ex Catalog

Don W7WLL w7wll at arrl.net
Thu Mar 16 22:46:04 EDT 2017

Cleaning out the shack.

I have a 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 Tri-Ex Tower Corporation catalog from 1990, 16 pages, covering the towers and accessories available from them at that time, 22 pages printed both sides.

I will send it postage page to someone who wants it. I suspect I may receive several requests and if I will at the middle of next week throw all in a jar and have the XYL draw one to whom I’ll mail it.

Don’t know if this document is archieved someplace. I didn’t find it on bama. Some good info on old towers no longer made.

Don W7WLL