[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex catalogs

DAVE WRIGHT kanives at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 17:52:56 EDT 2017

Cleaning out the shack.

I have a 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 Tri-Ex Tower Corporation catalog from
1990, 14 sheets printed both sides, covering the towers and
accessories available from them at that time, including a
pricelist.

I will send it postage page to someone who wants it. I
suspect I may receive several requests and if so, I will, at
the middle of next week, throw all in a jar and have the XYL
draw one to whom I?ll mail it.

Don?t know if this document is archived someplace. I didnt
find it on bama. Some good info on some old towers no longer
made.

Don W7WLL
I agree w/Karen,
Please allow someone to put it up in a .pdf file so all can see.
I'd also like to see the manuals as I've lost mine after 15 years since last operation. Long time to be qrt but I'm trying to move & completely rebuild my station.
If I can get the scans I can convert them for you.
73 de K6JOX Dave