[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex catalogs

Don W7WLL w7wll at arrl.net
Sat Mar 18 13:26:06 EDT 2017

That is interesting, and indeed it appears several towers had common
nomenclature and design under both the Tri-Ex and the Tashjian corporate
names. It appears that the Tri-Ex Tower Corporation name in Visalia CA was
established after the Tashjian Tower Corporation was moved from Frontier
CA???? Maybe someone can elaborate on the history.

I have a couple of Tri-Ex manuals (not Tashjian) not on 'bama', already
scanned into .pdf documents for what I have. I'd try again to download them
to 'bama' but wonder if 'bama' would load them as Tashjian or Tri-Ex (two
legally different companies even if the owner(s) were common). Both towers
have Tri-Ex ID plates - I'd never have thought of looking for them under
Tashjian. The last other product manuals I downloaded to 'bams' never ended
up in the mix and I was unable to get a response on why.

Who is familiar with how the Directories get established on 'bama' and could
clue me in. I'd be happy to download them but would want them under the
Tri-Ex label not Tashjian???

Don W7WLL