[TowerTalk] Beverages near the seawater ???

Douglas Ruz / CO8DM co8dm at frcuba.cu
Sun Mar 19 15:29:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

We want to improve the RX on low bands in our contest station.

Our contest QTH is near the sea...just few feets from the ocean.

We think about the beverages but I have been reading that beverages near the sea don't work very well.

Maybe other RX antennas work better near the seawater.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Doug, CO8DM
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece la Federacion de Radioaficionados de Cuba. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas. FRCUBA: https://www.frcuba.cu/