[TowerTalk] Burying radials

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Sun Mar 19 19:21:19 EDT 2017

I put down 180 radials for 40m (3 verticals - 60 each) .. in less than
an hour  no digging .. just mowed the grass to the roots ... laid the
radials on the ground and pinned them down.
Put down another 180 radials for my 3 80m verticals in about 90
minutes using the same method
The radials have been down for about 9 years now with not one problem.
73
Don
N8DE

uoting greenacres113 at charter.net: