[TowerTalk] current balun question

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:10:13 EDT 2017

Hi Marsh,

And the currents from antenna to ground? Does them count?

http://g4kno.com/antennas/balunsAndAntennas/images/Fig6.jpg

[http://g4kno.com/antennas/balunsAndAntennas/images/Fig6.jpg]

"Therefore, in the equivalent circuit, there are unequal impedances on either side and the system is unbalanced"

Thank you

73, Maximo