[TowerTalk] G2800 Rotor issue

Big Don bigdon39 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 05:41:19 EDT 2017

Now, if you had a solar-powered GPS sensor mounted on each end of the boom,
wirelessly transmitting those two positions to a receiving unit in your
shack, the azimuth of the boom could be computed and displayed irrespective
of mast slippage, controller and/or rotor internal failures. Sensors would
need to be bulletproof in proximity to QRO.  No well-equipped shack should
be without this important backup....
73,  Don  N7EF