[TowerTalk] OT. FS Tower & Coax Accessories & Loads

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 22 12:14:23 EDT 2017

Hello group. I have a number of items surplus to my needs that may come in handy for some of you.

1. Quantity 45, Scotch 3M, Type 700, Commercial/Industrial 7 mil sealing tape as found in Andrews grounding kits for sealing outdoor joints. Approx 21' x 2", VERY sticky and rated for up to 190F service. This is the best tape I have ever seen for sealing coax/antenna connections & splices. $6 each.

2. Quantity 45, Andrew Commercial/Industrial "hand-moldable" sealing tape as found in Andrews grounding kits etc for weather sealing joints. Approx 22" x 2-1/2". Slightly over 1/8" thick and very soft. Meant to be hand molded/formed over sensitive connections before the final layers of outer tape are applied. $7 each.

3. Quantity 45, 38" long, #6 insulated stranded copper cable from Andrew for Commercial/Industrial grounding of towers etc. One end open the other end has a heavy-duty crimped on double hole terminal lug with ~3/8" holes. $2.50/each. If you like I can throw in a pair of 1" long SS bolts that are designed to go through the 2 terminal lug holes of the crimped on terminal. The 2 bolts come with 4 lock washers, 2 nuts and anti-seize compound all in a sealed bag for an extra $1.00 but must be purchased with the ground cable.

The following items may come in handy when doing some antenna testing etc:

4. Quantity of 11, INMET Model 3070M, DC-18 GHz, 2 Watt ave pwr, low profile, Male N-connector. New $15/ea. Will all easily fit in a small flat rate box.

5. Quantity of 10, Amphenol Model 82-5722-RFX, DC-6 GHz, 1 Watt ave pwr, Male N-connector. New $10/ea. Will all easily fit in a small flat rate box.
6. Quantity of 4, Weinschel Model M1326, DC-8.5 GHz, 50 Watt with fins, male N-connector. Lightly used but absolutely clean, $35/ ea. Will all easily fit in a small flat rate box.
Can accept personal checks or USPS M.O. or Paypal.

Thank you, Gedas W8BYA