[TowerTalk] triplexers and stacking

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 14:06:38 EDT 2017

Power is a valid point that I have already considered as follows:
1) The intended use cases are SO2R and M/S. That is, there is no expectation for prolonged times when power is more than 1500W combined.2) Sadly, there are losses in the system- feed line, SO2R switch, HP BPFs, triplexer, and stack match. While not a reliable solution, it needs to be taken into consideration as the power that reached the tribander is less than 1500W3) My entire system is sized for 3,000W- LMR600 everywhere, SO2R switch, BPFs, triplexer, and tribander baluns. No margin, but acceptable given #1 and #2 above
Rudy N2WQ      From: Jim Thomson <jim.thom at telus.net>