[TowerTalk] Gen Pole 10ft x 2in OD mast pipe

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:24:04 EDT 2017

The Rohn   Gin Pole  " ROHN 25G 45G Tower Erection Fixture Gin Pole R-EF2545 <http://www.3starinc.com/rohn_25g_45g_tower_erection_fixture_gin_pole_r-ef2545.html> "  tubing  for R25  and R 45  is 2" of  .125 wall  6061 Aluminum X 10 ft

  For R55 I use   IIX Equipment GP-81 Kit<http://www.texastowers.com/gp81k.htm>    and a  2" of .250 wall  6062 X 10 ft   pole.  This clamp has two jaw settings , I also used it for hosting

antennas and ring rotors and accessories  on   R65

Wayne W3EA