[TowerTalk] USTower anchor bolts rusting

Chris EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Mon Mar 27 10:03:27 EDT 2017

Hi Jeff,

If they stay uncovered I would say some rust is normal, yes.  BUT!  Do this:  Spray each bolt and nut with a liberal coating of WD40.  Then make some caps to cover them out of short lengths of PVC and PVC caps of the appropriate size that will fit over the bolt/nut.  Respray twice a year; at least it won't get any worse.   I did this from the get -go and no rust on mine so far.

Chris
KF7P